Guarding Sensitive Financial Services Data
Nation-states, organized crime, fraud, criminal exchanges and mobile device driven crime are major themes that only perpetuate the existing security challenges facing financial services. In a highly regulated industry, banks, credit unions and insurance companies must adhere to compliance requirements, such as GLBA, FFIEC, FDIC IT-RMP, NCUA and the PCI DSS.
A single information security breach can be devastating to the bottom line, brand equity and customer trust, resulting in hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars spent in recovery efforts.
Security Operations Center (SOC) services by Proficio help solve your organization’s security challenges by delivering advanced detection, protection and automated incident response to stop data breaches and keep your confidential data secure.
SECURE CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
- Detect, monitor and protect confidential information located anywhere
- Accurate and relevant notifications on health status of network and security defenses
- Track and stop any malicious attacks on applications, IT infrastructure, and endpoints
PROTECT AGAINST TARGETED ATTACKS
- Advanced analytics, threat intelligence, and business context modeling to accurately prioritize threats
- 24×7 security expert investigations and hunting
- Remediation response – rapidly block or contain attack
24X7 AVAILABILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY FOR COMPLIANCE
- Automates the scanning and reporting requirements to meet regulations such as GLBA, FFIEC, FDIC IT-RMP, NCUA and the PCI DSS
- Monitors for continuous availability and proper access by authorized users
- Assures security defenses work effectively and as intended
- Maintains data integrity and ensure proper controls and policies are in place
EXTENSION OF YOUR SECURITY TEAM
- 24×7 monitoring and investigation by certified security analysts
- Automated workflow and response for quick action
- Fully managed SOC services – increased visibility, improved effectiveness, reduced operational costs