The cybersecurity insurance market is in flux. As demand soars and payouts skyrocket, more and more providers lower coverage, raise premiums or opt out of the cyber insurance game entirely. Does your business need cyber insurance? And if so, will you qualify?
In this dynamic session, we explored the ins and outs of cyber insurance with expert Wes Spencer the VP & Channel Chief, FifthWall Solutions. From the security controls you need to have in place to the questions you must ask to help your company mitigate risk, our experts highlight what you need to know.
Key takeaways include:
- How the cyber insurance marketplace has shifted over the past three years
- What requirements are pre-requisite to obtaining coverage
- Understanding the difference between first-party loss coverage vs. third-party liability loss
- How to avoid the most common cyber insurance claim denials
- Does having cyber insurance increase the likelihood of your company being attacked
- Why organizations are turning to security partners to get approval – and stay better protected