Insurance companies are considered attractive targets for cybercriminals seeking to steal and monetize personally identifiable information (PII). And as the volume of sensitive data stored in the cloud grows, compliance privacy mandates have also become a prominent concern, making cybersecurity for insurance companies even more important. The trend for insurers to adopt digital channels for client engagement may be an attractive way to gain new customers, but it also increases your cyber risk as web applications are commonly exploited by attackers. Proficio offers a range of managed security services so that our clients purchase only the services they need to reduce risk while protecting critical assets.
Advantages of partnering with Proficio include:
In an environment of increased cyber risk, insurers are being pressured to reduce expenses and fixed costs. Many insurance companies that are new to using big data and the cloud will need to strengthen and align their security processes to monitor and detect threats to new platforms. They also are challenged to adhere to a patchwork of global and local regulations. Proficio delivers award-winning cybersecurity for insurance companies via continuous advanced detection, protection, and automated responses to help you meet these complex requirements and solve your organization’s security challenges. Our security experts provide 24/7 monitoring and alerting to keep your confidential data secure, no matter where it’s located.
- Advanced analytics and proprietary threat intelligence
- Monitoring for continuous availability and proper access by authorized users
- Business context modeling to accurately prioritize threats
- Risk-Based Vulnerability Management
- Insight into security posture with comparisons to your peers
- Automated and semi-automated containment
- Notifications of the network health status to assure security defenses are working effectively