Identity-based attacks are one of the top cybersecurity threats facing organizations today. Attackers are increasingly attempting to steal credentials, escalate privileges, and move laterally across an organization’s infrastructure. The growing threat to identity systems caused Gartner to call identity “the new perimeter.” With the risk of identity-driven breaches increasing, so does the need to prioritize security for user identities.
Advantages of Proficio’s Identity Threat Detection and Response services include:
Proficio’s ProSOC Identity Threat Detection and Response (ITDR) service leverages advanced technology combined with human-led investigations to detect threats to an organization’s Identity and Access Management (IAM) infrastructure. We combine identity threat use cases, cross-correlation rules, machine learning models, telemetry from security devices, and threat intelligence data to detect identity-based attacks and compromises more accurately.
When Proficio detects a high-fidelity threat, our automated response solution, Active Defense, can quickly suspend or reset a user account for one or more applications. Active Defense supports both automated and semi-automated functions, allowing incident responders to perform a double validation of a threat before initiating an account suspension through a single click in our ServiceNow portal. ProSOC ITDR reduces the risk of ransomware attackers stealing privileged credentials to propagate ransomware across business applications and cloud instances.
- 24/7 Security Monitoring and Alerting
- Customized Escalations for High Priority Security Events
- Integrated Threat Intelligence and Data Correlation
- Automated and Semi-Automated Containment
- Machine Learning Models
- MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- Insight to Security Posture and Risk
- Reduced Risk of a Credentials-Based Ransomware Attack
- Vendor Agnostic – Works with Your Existing Security Tools
- Does Not Require Changes or Additions of Agents or Sensors