Cyberthreats today are constantly changing, leaving many organizations struggling to keep up with the speed of cybercriminals. To minimize damage, fast action is needed to block active attacks and contain compromises. Many organizations are limited in their ability to rapidly contain threats and don’t have the resources to maintain a 24/7/365 operation.
Security Orchestration and Automated Response (SOAR) combines the power of several advancements in cybersecurity: security orchestration, threat intelligence, incident management, and automated response. Proficio’s SOAR-as-a-Service™ harnesses these technologies to provide a managed service that helps organizations more effectively react to high-fidelity threats. Our solution triggers a response and initiates an automatic action for rapid containment of the threat, stopping an attack before it causes damage.
Advantages of using Proficio’s SOAR-as-a-Service include:
Proficio’s SOAR-as-a-Service provides an added layer of protection for your organization. A custom runbook maps to your incident response plan and automates escalation alerts to appropriate teams. With Active Defense, our proprietary automated response solution, you can quickly react to known threats, triggering actions such as changing of firewall rules, blocking network traffic or quarantining a host, helping to mitigate the risk of a devastating breach. Our bi-directional integration with ticketing systems initiates an incident within our ServiceNow platform to alert you of an action and tracks the process to completion to deliver metrics of your internal team.
- Automatically block an IP address or a compromised device from outbound communication
- Automated defenses for user accounts, including forced password reset or timed lockout
- Quickly remove or quarantine a device from your network
- Proactively block newly detected attackers found in other networks via threat hunting
- Defined playbook for Security Analysts to use for validation of actionable threats
- Management and measurement of the incident response process