In today’s digital world, it has become common place to hear of leaked passwords and other critical details on the dark web. That is why it is critical for organizations to have awareness of their exposure and take steps to mitigate risk and protect their digital assets. Proficio’s Cyber Exposure Monitoring (CEM) service helps companies protect their critical data so that their sensitive information stays safe.
The five stages of the Proficio’s CEM life cycle are created to signify continuous effort over identifying assets, by detecting vulnerabilities in all assets, analyzing those vulnerabilities, and prioritizing them based on the risk, remediating them, and at the end, measuring success to provide a report that will help inform better decisions.
Being able to identify a potential breach of your data – and acting quickly on this – is a critical part of keeping your organization protected. Proficio’s CEM service provides continuous monitoring of your external threat exposure, as well as looking for compromised email and identity credentials or leaked confidential information. We combine different types of security management, including Digital Risk Protection (DRP) and External Attack Surface Management (EASM), along with Dark Web Monitoring, to provide comprehensive cybersecurity exposure monitoring.
Our service takes the detection of exposed confidential information to the next level by also monitoring for an array of confidential information. With our CEM service, you gain visibility into your exposure, in real-time, and better understand your external security posture, enabling an effective response to cyber exposure threats.
- Detection of exposed assets and vulnerabilities, as well as supply chain and third-party exposure
- Built-in contextual threat intelligence that enable you to take preemptive actions to avoid or mitigate cyber-attacks
- Pinpoints which user credentials have appeared in data breaches
- Uncovers what information has been leaked, stolen, or discussed on all 3 layers of the internet
- Identifies company or personal credentials being sold throughout different dark and deep web markets
- Detects where hackers are discussing and possibly targeting the company
- Highlights what company infrastructure is visible from the outside world (exposed assets), their open ports and services, including shadow IT
- Determines possible external attack vectors where exposed information could be used against an organization
- Reporting available as a continuous, monthly, or on-demand service
Digital Risk Monitoring (DRM)
Digital Risk Monitoring (DRM) is the practice of monitoring digital channels to identify, understand, and remediate risks to enterprise brands, people, assets, and data across the public attack surface.
External Attack Surface Management (EASM)
External Attack Surface Management (EASM) refers to the continuous discovery, monitoring, evaluation, prioritization, and remediation of attack vectors of an organization’s external attack surface.