Moving your infrastructure to the cloud is a good way to modernize your operations. It creates a more flexible environment that can easily support a remote or hybrid workforce. Done correctly, it also makes security more consistent and scalable. But for many, it’s still a daunting prospect and concerns remain around keeping your data safe.
This webinar explores the security concerns surrounding a move to the cloud, either completely or as a part of a hybrid environment. You’ll leave with a better understanding of how to prepare, what the best practices are, and why a service provider can help ease the journey.
Talking points will include:
- Common security mistakes seen during cloud migration and how to avoid them
- How cloud security has evolved and improved over the last decade
- The advantages of hosting threat management functions in the cloud (including log management, threat analytics, automated response, and risk scoring).
- Critical security requirements for monitoring a cloud environment
- How to determine what to do in-house vs. where you should look to partner